Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Eternal Advice for a Happy and Healthy Cat

My dear devoted followers and yogicats, as I am sure you will be so surprised to hear, but this divine feline temple that my eternal soul resides in will be 14 years old this summer. I know, I know, I don't look a day older than 2! Me-Ommmm

However, I have decided that in my remaining time here in the earthly realm that I must focus on my pawsonal yoga and meditation practice in order to attain the most divine and sublime state of MahaSamadhi someday. And so, I have decided that it is time to retire from the bloggyworld so that I may focus on the purrrfection of the timeless. 


Me in a purrrrfect yoga asana!

Before I go though, I did come up with some bits of advice for all of you to help you in your own yoga and zen practice:


Be in the Now!

Never be too busy!

Remember to get some self-care!

Don't think too much!

Stop and smell the flowers!

Or roll in them. MOL!

Learn new things!

Love all, big and small!

Engage in creative activities, but don't be attached to them!

Take plenty of time to just hang out!

And remember the Truth! MOL!
Me-Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

18 comments:

  1. Such sage advice, Swami Zoe... I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet farewell, dear Zoe, you are an ageless beauty. My kitties are 16, 17 and 18 years old, as mischievous and agile as in their teens. Hope to see you over at Ku's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will sure miss seeing you too. Thanks so much for your friendship and we send you love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great advice. We are really going to miss you. Who is. Going to remind all of is to do our yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Swami Zoe, we'll miss you. And you're right...you don't look close to being 14!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to miss you, sweet Zoe. But you deserve a long and peaceful and zenful retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sweet Zoe we will miss you..but such purrfection must be looked after....you know we will be here...much loves Fozziemum xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beauty comes from the inside, Swami Zoe, and that is what you send out...beauty and youth :) We haven't been around so much, because I'm in Zen almost all the time too, but we sure will remember you and save this post to look at it, when we need some encouragement. Thank you and Enjoy your retirement, Sweet Cat. Heartshaped Pawkisses, Little Binky :) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sage and such sound advice. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot blame you Swami Zoe - in our later years we want to just reflect on our many years, be spoiled rotten, sleep all the time and remain in ZEN state as much as possible. I'm now 15 and thinking that I'm BUSIER than ever - that's not right. I may retire one of these days too - I wish you the very best of everything - lots of light and love......and thank you for all the fun reading your words of wisdom! You will be missed...........................PEACE...................

    Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. zoe...we will mizz yur blog; but we hope ya pop in everee now & then at ku's...thanx for sharin yur wizdom over de yeerz.....MEE OWM

    we wish ewe all de best; & much hapee nezz & health in de yeerz ta come....loves all wayz ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mee-you Swami Zoe mee iss sad today reedin yur last bloggie. Mee lookss up to you as a teachur...mee will miss you allott. Alltho wee not been furendss fur long you have helped mee channel mee Inner Panfur an allso find mee ZXenkitty state...
    Mee will reememburr you with fondness!!
    With LUV an reespect an **nose kissess**
    Purrince Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=
    Sherri-Ellen aka LadyMum :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww I shall miss you sweet girl,have a happy retirement,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  14. O man you is one cool cat. We are two cats here. We luff your blog.

    ReplyDelete